What You'll Get
- $55 for one G-Pass for seating in section 305 or 306, or the rear of section 303 or 304 (up to $77.85 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for seating in section 205, 206, or 300–302 (up to $101.10 value)
- $115 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear of sections 200–204 (up to $157.80 value)
- $169 for one G-Pass for seating in the front of sections 200–204 (up to $213.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Charles Aznavour, By the Numbers: He has written more than 800 songs, recorded more than 1,200 songs, sung in 8 languages, performed in 94 countries, sold more than 180 million records, and appeared in more than 80 films—all in a career that has spanned 7 decades.
- Charles Aznavour, By the Praise: CNN named him Entertainer of the Century in 1998 (meaning he beat out Elvis and Bob Dylan). Music critic Stephen Holden has called him a “French pop deity.” He’s also in the Songwriters Hall of Fame and has earned three Edison Awards, a Grand Medal of the French Academy, and the title of Officer of the Legion d’honneur. Basically, he’s a pretty big deal.
- Charles Aznavour, Live: During this special event, Aznavour will treat fans to a selections of favorites—likely in a number of languages—as well as stories of time spent collaborating with the likes of Edith Piaf, Frank Sinatra, and Celine Dion.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.