- $12 for two tickets to see Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol: A Musical (up to a $20 value)
- When: December 6–14, Fridays at 7 p.m. and Saturdays at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Where: cfa Auditorium at Concord First Assembly
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol: A Musical
In Charles Dickens’s timeless Yuletide ghost story, an inveterate miser discovers there is more to the holiday season than making up words such as “humbug.” It's Christmas Eve, and Ebenezer Scrooge thinks his sole concession to the spirit of generosity—grudgingly giving his long-suffering clerk Bob Cratchit tomorrow off with pay—will be the day's only unpleasant event. But that's before the shade of his deceased partner, Jacob Marley, drops by wearing a preview of the chains Scrooge himself has forged through a lifetime of greed. Three other spirits soon follow and whisk Scrooge on a journey through time, where he reflects on a love lost with the Ghost of Christmas Past, peeks in on the present-day poverty—and good cheer—of the Cratchit house with the Ghost of Christmas Present, and quakes before the horror of dying alone and unloved with the Ghost of Christmas Future. Like most high-school calculus tests, it all ends up being a dream, giving Scrooge one last chance to redeem himself and save Tiny Tim.