- One ticket to see Charles Yang
- When: Thursday, May 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Charline McCombs Empire Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $15 for a Value ticket, with seating in the balcony section (up to $29 value)
- $22 for an Advantage ticket, with seating in the right or left orchestra or mezzanine section (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who he is: a young violinist skilled in improvisational riffs
- What he does: according to the Boston Globe, he “plays classical violin with the charisma of a rock star.”
- Where he studied his craft: Juilliard
- Where he’s played on TV: on PBS’ From the Top and on the Discovery Channel’s Curiosity
- Where he’s played on stage: at Carnegie Hall, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Beijing’s Forbidden City
- What you can celebrate on June 9th if you’re in Austin: Charles Yang Day
ARTS San Antonio
Although the River City certainly has always had its share of entertainment options, there used to be a surprising drought in performing arts. Luckily, ARTS San Antonio came along to bring cultural magic from around the country to Central Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Ireland’s Celtic Nights, and New York jazz vocalist José James have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community. However, ARTS SA also nurtures and showcases the top talents of the Lone Star State, from hosting local piano virtuosos to teaching visual and performing arts to students and senior citizens.
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.
93% of 265 customers recommend
“It's a great place to enjoy with friends and good music”
“Great time, lower level is best, the dancing after the show was a fantastic idea.”
“Had a WONDERFUL time! Great venue too!”