All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Charles Yang
- When: Thursday, May 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Charline McCombs Empire Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $15 for a Value ticket, with seating in the balcony section (up to $29 value)
- $22 for an Advantage ticket, with seating in the right or left orchestra or mezzanine section (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who he is: a young violinist skilled in improvisational riffs
- What he does: according to the Boston Globe, he “plays classical violin with the charisma of a rock star.”
- Where he studied his craft: Juilliard
- Where he’s played on TV: on PBS’ From the Top and on the Discovery Channel’s Curiosity
- Where he’s played on stage: at Carnegie Hall, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Beijing’s Forbidden City
- What you can celebrate on June 9th if you’re in Austin: Charles Yang Day
ARTS San Antonio
Although the River City certainly has always had its share of entertainment options, there used to be a surprising drought in performing arts. Luckily, ARTS San Antonio came along to bring cultural magic from around the country to Central Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Ireland’s Celtic Nights, and New York jazz vocalist José James have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community. However, ARTS SA also nurtures and showcases the top talents of the Lone Star State, from hosting local piano virtuosos to teaching visual and performing arts to students and senior citizens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem online starting day of purchase. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Charline McCombs Empire Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects ARTS SA's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call ARTS SA's office - 9am-5pm, M-F immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.