All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $18 for one Advantage ticket (up to $35 value)
- $27 for one Premium ticket (up to $53.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Who he is: a young violinist who specializes in improvisational riffs
- How he plays: according to the Boston Globe, he moves moves through “classical violin with the charisma of a rock star.”
- Where he’s played on TV: on PBS’ From the Top and on the Discovery Channel’s Curiosity
- Where he’s played onstage: at Carnegie Hall, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Beijing’s Forbidden City
- What you can celebrate on June 9th if you’re in Austin: Charles Yang Day
- Who he is: a young pianist who specializes in improvisational riffs, classical, jazz, and pop idioms
- Where he’s played onstage: Carnegie Hall, Alice Tulley Hall, Vienna’s Wiener Konzerthaus
- Famous collaborators: at a memorial concert for Marvin Hamlisch, he tickled the ivories with Itzhak Perlman and Joshua Bell
- Surprising Yang-Dugan duets: recent recitals have featured electrifying takes on classic-rock staples such as “House of the Rising Sun” and “Bohemian Rhapsody”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Advanced online redemption required by 11/8. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact ARTS SA office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.