- $58 for one G-Pass for sections 116–126, 210–213, and 229–232 (up to $84.70 value)
- $65 for one G-Pass for sections 113, 114, 128, and 129 (up to $95.65 value)
- $79 for one G-Pass for floor sections 50–52 and sections 109R, 110R, 132R, and 133R (up to $116.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charleston Jam Fest
- Frankie Beverly & Maze: these R&B legends are known for their slow jams with a dash of funk, Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon, and their 30 hit singles, including “Back in Stride” and “I Can’t Get Over You.”
- Ginuwine: with a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been”; lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank
- Kelly Price: This powerhouse vocalist and seven-time Grammy nominee got her start backing Mariah Carey on “Fantasy” and elevating Biggie’s “Mo Money, Mo Problems” with her sugary mezzo-soprano croon. She later carved out a solo career that veers from romantic ballads such as “Secret Love” and “As We Lay” to soul-stirring gospel.