- Charleston RiverDogs regular-season baseball game
- When: Any 2015 home game, any Sunday–Wednesday through September 2
- See the schedule
- Where: Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park
- Door time: one hour before the first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $8 for two tickets for upper reserved seating ($22 value)
- $12 for two tickets for lower reserved seating ($30 value)
As a Class A affiliate of the New York Yankees, the Charleston RiverDogs aim to enchant fans with shapely curveballs and winning line drives. The club takes the field at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, where fans can take in views of the Ashley River as they watch the next crop of major-league stars sprout from the nutrient-rich soil stored within their cleats. Between innings, fans can snack on the Riley Park’s concession stands’ pickle dogs, brat cheesesteaks, and old-fashioned boiled peanuts—just some of the delicacies that have lured ballpark-cuisine fans from the Travel Channel to The Joe.