According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.<p>
- Charleston RiverDogs regular season baseball game
- When: Any non-Friday home game on the schedule
- Where: Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park
- Seating: Lower-reserved seating in sections 119–122
- Door time: One hour before the first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart<p>
- $12 for one ticket (up to a $14 value) and one Charleston RiverDogs hat (an $18 value; up to a $32 total value).
- $19 for two tickets (up to a $28 value) and one Charleston RiverDogs hat (an $18 value; up to a $46 total value).
- $29 for four tickets (up to a $56 value) and one Charleston RiverDogs hat (an $18 value; up to a $74 total value). <p>
The Scouting Report
After posting a 39–29 record in the first half of the 2013 South Atlantic League season—second-best in the league—the RiverDogs continued their winning ways with a 4–2 win over the Rome Braves on June 20. The victory gave starting pitcher Evan Rutckyj a team-best seven wins on the season, and rightfielder Danny Oh improved his batting average to .325 with a two-hit performance at the plate. Solid pitching and defense has been the RiverDogs trademark all season long, as they boast a staff ERA of 3.40 through 69 games. With prime lower-reserved seats along the left-field line and an official RiverDogs hat, fans can enjoy a close-up view of each dazzling double play and sunflower seed spit as they gaze out across the diamond.
99% of 116 customers recommend
“Best summer fun in Charleston! ”
“Buy the groupon package, seats are great, stadium perfect, easy to use tickets, great buy.... Go Dogs!!!!”
“Come an hour early to get good parking and to enjoy the park prior to first pitch.”