According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.<p>
- Charleston RiverDogs regular season baseball game
- When: Any non-Friday home game on the schedule
- Where: Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park
- Seating: Lower-reserved seating in sections 119–122
- Door time: One hour before the first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart<p>
- $12 for one ticket (up to a $14 value) and one Charleston RiverDogs hat (an $18 value; up to a $32 total value).
- $19 for two tickets (up to a $28 value) and one Charleston RiverDogs hat (an $18 value; up to a $46 total value).
- $29 for four tickets (up to a $56 value) and one Charleston RiverDogs hat (an $18 value; up to a $74 total value). <p>
The Scouting Report
After posting a 39–29 record in the first half of the 2013 South Atlantic League season—second-best in the league—the RiverDogs continued their winning ways with a 4–2 win over the Rome Braves on June 20. The victory gave starting pitcher Evan Rutckyj a team-best seven wins on the season, and rightfielder Danny Oh improved his batting average to .325 with a two-hit performance at the plate. Solid pitching and defense has been the RiverDogs trademark all season long, as they boast a staff ERA of 3.40 through 69 games. With prime lower-reserved seats along the left-field line and an official RiverDogs hat, fans can enjoy a close-up view of each dazzling double play and sunflower seed spit as they gaze out across the diamond.