All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Charleston RiverDogs regular-season baseball game
- Where: Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park
- Door time: 6:05 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $11 for two tickets for upper reserved seating (up to $20 value)
- $15 for two tickets for lower reserved seating (up to $28 value)
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Greenville Drive on Monday, May 26, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against Greenville on Tuesday, May 27, at 7:05 p.m. (doubleheader)
- Against Greenville on Wednesday, May 28, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Asheville Tourists on Thursday, May 29, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With the 2014 season heating up, the Charleston RiverDogs seek valuable divisional wins in late-May homestands against key rivals. Though the standings show the RiverDogs nearly neck-and-neck with the Greenville Drive, Charleston dominated the Drive throughout April. They won four of five games on the strength of an impressive offense, including a 11–3 victory on the road and a 10–1 drubbing at home. Fans attending the game on May 27 will be treated to a doubleheader, after a game on a rainy day in April was postponed because some players forgot their umbrellas at home.
As a Class A affiliate of the New York Yankees, the Charleston RiverDogs aim to enchant fans with shapely curveballs and winning line drives. The club takes the field at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, where fans can take in views of the Ashley River as they watch the next crop of major-league stars sprout from the nutrient-rich soil stored within their cleats. Between innings, fans can snack on the Riley Park’s concession stands’ pickle dogs, brat cheesesteaks, and old-fashioned boiled peanuts—just some of the delicacies that have lured ballpark-cuisine fans from the Travel Channel to The Joe.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 29, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Charleston RiverDogs' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.