- $39 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $74 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Shadow of the City featuring Charli XCX and Bleachers
- Charli XCX: She’s more than just the rising pop superstar of “Boom Clap” and “Break the Rules” fame—she also stole the show with her verses on Icona Pop’s “I Love It” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” the latter of which earned her and Azalea two Grammy nods.
- Bleachers: A side project of Jack Antonoff, best known as the lead guitarist of Fun, Bleachers unleashes indie-pop anthems such as “I Wanna Get Better” that instantly gets audiences singing along.
- Vic Mensa: The young, Chicago-based rapper made waves as a member of Kids These Days, then with the release of his own mixtape INNANETAPE. He made even wavier waves with the single “U Mad,” backed by a guest verse from none other than Kanye West. It will appear on Mensa’s upcoming full-length debut, Traffic.
- The Front Bottoms: This indie-rock quartet got their start at a high-school talent show—a suitably irreverent start for a band that blends folk, punk, and inventive wordplay. Their latest, Back on Top, lands on September 18.
- MisterWives: The trio’s infectious hooks have been highlighted by Teen Vogue, Daily Candy, and Nylon magazine, who described their sound as a blend of Two Door Cinema Club and The Ting Tings.
- Robert DeLong: This eight-bit maestro breaks in dancing shoes with a set of genre-puréeing electronic rock, performed with keyboards, laptops, and remotes from Nintendo Wii and Sega Genesis consoles.
- Also Performing: Cults | How to Dress Well