What You'll Get
- $36 for one ticket to see “Charli and Jack Do America” Featuring Charli XCX & Bleachers
- When: Sunday, July 26, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Crystal Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Charli XCX & Bleachers
- When you first met Charli XCX: in 2013 when she released her critically acclaimed dark-pop debut, True Romance
- When you first met Bleachers: in 2014 when their debut album’s first single, “I Wanna Get Better,” soared to No. 1 on the alt-radio chart
- What Charli XCX has earned so far: Top 10 spots for singles “Boom Clap,” “Break the Rules,” and “Doing It,” and the No. 6 spot on Rolling Stone’s 50 Best Albums of 2014 for her sophomore album, Sucker
- What Bleachers have earned so far: accolades from USA Today and Stereogum, and appearances on talk shows such as Late Night with Seth Meyers and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Charli XCX behind the scenes: she’s prolifically writing songs—Icona Pop’s “I Love It” went double platinum, and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” which she cowrote with the rapper, earned them two Grammy nominations
- Bleachers behind the scenes: they’re marketing masters—they’ve set up a Bleachers Hotline, spearheaded a public-access telethon, and worked on a series with Bill Nye the Science Guy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 7/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Box office hours are from noon to 11 p.m on event day. Purchasers will need their photo ID to claim the tickets. Must be same name on ID as it was purchased under. Opening acts subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.