- Two or more price: $36 for one G-Pass ticket to see “Charli and Jack Do America” Featuring Charli XCX & Bleachers. Must purchase at least 2.
- When: Monday, September 14 at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Boston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charli XCX & Bleachers
- When you first met Charli XCX: in 2013 when she released her critically acclaimed dark-pop debut, True Romance
- When you first met Bleachers: in 2014 when their debut album’s first single, “I Wanna Get Better,” soared to No. 1 on the alt-radio chart
- What Charli XCX has earned so far: Top 10 spots for singles “Boom Clap,” “Break the Rules,” and “Doing It,” and the No. 6 spot on Rolling Stone’s 50 Best Albums of 2014 for her sophomore album, Sucker
- What Bleachers have earned so far: accolades from USA Today and Stereogum, and appearances on talk shows such as Late Night with Seth Meyers and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Charli XCX behind the scenes: she’s prolifically writing songs—Icona Pop’s “I Love It” went double platinum, and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” which she cowrote with the rapper, earned them two Grammy nominations
- Bleachers behind the scenes: they’re marketing masters—they’ve set up a Bleachers Hotline, spearheaded a public-access telethon, and worked on a series with Bill Nye the Science Guy