What You'll Get
- Two or more price: $40 for one G-Pass ticket to see “Charli and Jack Do America” Featuring Charli XCX & Bleachers. Must purchase at least 2.
- When: Thursday, October 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charli XCX & Bleachers
- When you first met Charli XCX: in 2013 when she released her critically acclaimed dark-pop debut, True Romance
- When you first met Bleachers: in 2014 when their debut album’s first single, “I Wanna Get Better,” soared to No. 1 on the alt-radio chart
- What Charli XCX has earned so far: Top 10 spots for singles “Boom Clap,” “Break the Rules,” and “Doing It,” and the No. 6 spot on Rolling Stone’s 50 Best Albums of 2014 for her sophomore album, Sucker
- What Bleachers have earned so far: accolades from USA Today and Stereogum, and appearances on talk shows such as Late Night with Seth Meyers and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Charli XCX behind the scenes: she’s prolifically writing songs—Icona Pop’s “I Love It” went double platinum, and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” which she cowrote with the rapper, earned them two Grammy nominations
- Bleachers behind the scenes: they’re marketing masters—they’ve set up a Bleachers Hotline, spearheaded a public-access telethon, and worked on a series with Bill Nye the Science Guy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2015. Min. 2 per person. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 10/1. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.