What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for red-section seating ($52 value)
- When: Schaumburg—Friday, October 7, at 7:30 p.m. | Elgin—Saturday, October 8, at 7:30 p.m. or Sunday, October 9, at 2:30 p.m.
- See the Schaumburg and Elgin seating charts
Charlie Chaplin’s City Lights: A Film with Live Orchestra
- The Film: City Lights, Charlie Chaplin’s 1931 silent rom-com that’s consistently ranked as one of Chaplin’s—if not American cinema’s—greatest achievements.
- The Orchestra: Led by conductor Stephen Squires, the Elgin Symphony Orchestra performs, in sync with the film, a live rendition of Chaplin’s original score.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.