- One ticket to see The Charlie Daniels Band
- When: Friday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Stafford Centre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $30 for upper balcony seating (up to a $50 value)
- $39 for mezzanine or lower balcony seating (up to a $65 value)
- $48 for rear orchestra seating (up to an $80 value)
- $54 for front orchestra seating (up to a $90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Charlie Daniels Band
Dropping jaws with their ethereal fiddling, legendary tunesmiths The Charlie Daniels Band barnstorm audiences with their signature blend of country-rock, bluegrass, and down-home gospel. For more than 50 years, eponymous front man Charlie Daniels has led a crusade against humdrum music with his penchant for bluegrass boogies and keen ear for crossover hits. The Charlie Daniels Band whips up an aural hootenanny of a live show, performing such immortal epics as “The Devil Went Down to Georgia,” in which Charlie yanks down Beelzebub’s britches in a toe-tapping Faustian smack down, as well as cuts from his latest album of patriotic anthemism, The Land That I Love.<p>