- $25 for one ticket to see The Charlie Daniels Band (up to $42.50 value)
- When: Thursday, November 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Iron City
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Charlie Daniels Band
- How long Charlie’s been furiously playing the fiddle: more than 50 years
- His forte: country tunes that take the backroads into Southern rock
- The Beelzebub-whuppin’ hit that brings down the house: “The Devil Went Down to Georgia,” for which he earned a 1979 Grammy for Best Country Vocal Performance
- Member of: the Grand Ole Opry, the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame
Iron City Birmingham
If it were possible, patrons of Iron City Birmingham would be requesting permanent citizenship. The massive entertainment complex, which still has that "new massive entertainment complex" smell, is 22,000 square feet and $6 million worth of everything people leave the house for. Luxurious, but with an industrial appeal, the two-story fortress tickles the eyes with skylights and warm earth tones, all fortified by lustrous stone and woodwork. One region of the complex houses the Iron City Grill, where diners enjoy a white-tablecloth experience while indulging in the latest catches from Alabama Gulf Seafood and organic grub culled from local farmers. Nearby, three concert stages and two bars help ward off doldrums with a non-stop lineup of live entertainment—the main event center hosting touring rock concerts, while the two smaller stages spotlight local acts.