What You'll Get
- $31 for one G-Pass for seating in row 25 and higher (up to $52.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charlie Daniels Band and the Marshall Tucker Band
Charlie Daniels performs "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" in 2005
- What happened when the Devil went down to Georgia: He met his match in Johnny, the best who’s ever been, and lost a fiddle made of gold while trying to get young Johnny’s soul in an old-fashioned fiddle-off.
- How we know about it: thanks to Charlie Daniels, the only mortal fiddler capable of channeling both man and demon
- His other claims to fame: Besides such hits as “In America,” “Uneasy Rider,” and “Long Haired Country Boy,” this son of a lumberjack has put out 30 studio albums and 8 live albums in his 50-year career. In 2008 he was also inducted into the Grand Ole Opry.
- Who Marshall Tucker is: He’s a blind piano tuner. While the band was discussing possible names in an old warehouse they rented for rehearsal, they noticed “Marshall Tucker” written on the door key. It turns out Tucker had rented the space before them. Today, though singer Doug Gray is pretty used to being called Marshall.
- Who their music appeals to: fans of rock, country, and gospel, as well as anyone with a red-white-and-blue circulatory system
- Their ’70s hits that still warm outlaws’ hearts: “Heard It in a Love Song” and “Fire on the Mountain”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.