What You'll Get
- $46 for one ticket for seating in the upper mezzanine (up to $71.26 value)
- $49 for one ticket for seating in the rear orchestra or mezzanine (up to $82.40 value)
- $59 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra (up to $93.54 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Charlie Daniels Band
- What happened when the Devil went down to Georgia: He met his match in Johnny, the best who’s ever been, and lost a fiddle made of gold while trying to get young Johnny’s soul in an old-fashioned fiddle-off.
- How we know about it: thanks to Charlie Daniels, the only mortal fiddler capable of channeling both man and demon
- His other claims to fame: Besides such hits as “In America,” “Uneasy Rider,” and “Long Haired Country Boy,” this son of a lumberjack has put out 30 studio albums and 8 live albums in his 50-year career. In 2008 he was also inducted into the Grand Ole Opry.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.