- One G-Pass to see Keith Sweat with Jagged Edge, Dru Hill, and Sisqo
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: CFE Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $33 for sections 101–103, rows P–W (up to $47.65 value)
- $41 for sections 101–103 (rows A–N), 104–107, or 113–118 (up to $68.60 value)
- $58 for the main floor (up to $83.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of decades Keith has been crooning: nearly four
- Number of albums he’s put out in that time: almost 20, including three greatest hits collections
- Songs you’ve heard: the ’90s hit “Twisted,” featuring female trio Kut Klose, “I Want Her,” and the dance-friendly “Make You Sweat”
- Song you should hear: the sultry holiday jam “Be Your Santa Claus”
- VH1-related honor: “Twisted” made the cut of their 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s list
- The sound he helped innovate: New Jack Swing
- Jobs he held before his singing career launched: mailroom clerk, brokerage assistant at the NYSE, stock boy at Macy’s, child