- One G-Pass to R&B Love Fest featuring Keith Sweat, Jagged Edge, Dru Hill & Sisqo
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: CFE Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $41 for sections 101–103, rows A–N; or 104–107 or 113–118 (up to $68.60 value)
- $58 for the main floor (up to $83.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
R&B Love Fest Featuring Keith Sweat, Jagged Edge, Dru Hill & Sisqó
- Keith Sweat: over the last four decades, this new-jack-swing innovator has racked up more than 15 albums loaded with sheet steamers and dance-floor jams such as “Twisted,” “I Want Her,” and “Make You Sweat”
- Jagged Edge: steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, these guys scored a Grammy nomination with the jam “Where the Party At” before recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married”
- Dru Hill: since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”; today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges
- Sisqó: not content with the affection and fame of leading Dru Hill, the flamboyantly coiffed singer made major waves in his solo career with singles such as “Incomplete,” but will always be best remembered for the monumental hit “Thong Song,” which sank the stocks of boxer briefs in 1999