- $35 for one G-Pass to see Charlie Wilson (up to $55.70 value)
- When: Friday, February 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: USF Sun Dome
- Seating: section 201, 215, 216, 217, 221, or 222
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
- How old-school fans know Charlie Wilson: as the velvet-voiced lead singer of The Gap Band, who were responsible for “Party Train,” “You Dropped a Bomb On Me,” and several other R&B/funk hits of the ’70s and ’80s
- How modern-day hip hop fans know Charlie Wilson: as the supplier of hooks for everyone from Snoop Dogg (“Beautiful”) to Kanye West (“All of the Lights,” “Bound 2”) and Case (“Another Man”)
- How award-show fans know him: as the recipient of seven Grammy nominations since 1997
- His most recent Grammy nod: Best Gospel Song for 2013’s “If I Believe”
- How that song was written: his wife heard it in a dream
- His response when she told him it would take him to the Grammys: “Keep dreaming.”
- His response now that it did: “Seriously, please keep dreaming.”<p>