What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to see Charlie Wilson (up to $55.70 value)
- When: Friday, February 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: USF Sun Dome
- Seating: section 201, 215, 216, 217, 221, or 222
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- How old-school fans know Charlie Wilson: as the velvet-voiced lead singer of The Gap Band, who were responsible for “Party Train,” “You Dropped a Bomb On Me,” and several other R&B/funk hits of the ’70s and ’80s
- How modern-day hip hop fans know Charlie Wilson: as the supplier of hooks for everyone from Snoop Dogg (“Beautiful”) to Kanye West (“All of the Lights,” “Bound 2”) and Case (“Another Man”)
- How award-show fans know him: as the recipient of seven Grammy nominations since 1997
- His most recent Grammy nod: Best Gospel Song for 2013’s “If I Believe”
- How that song was written: his wife heard it in a dream
- His response when she told him it would take him to the Grammys: “Keep dreaming.”
- His response now that it did: “Seriously, please keep dreaming.”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at USF Sun Dome on 2/21. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Parking is an extra $10 fee, cash only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.