All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Charlie Wilson with Kem and Joe
- When: Friday, June 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: AmericanAirlines Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for rows 27–34 of section 111–114 (up to $74.40 value)
- $40 for rows 18–28 of section 108, 109, 116, or 117 (up to $94.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charlie Wilson: Forever Charlie Tour
- Charlie Wilson: Old-school fans know him as the velvet-voiced lead singer of The Gap Band (“Party Train,” “You Dropped a Bomb On Me”) while modern-day hip hop fans know Charlie Wilson as the supplier of hooks for everyone from Snoop Dogg (“Beautiful”) to Kanye West (“All of the Lights,” “Bound 2”) and Case (“Another Man”)
- Kem: With a sound that’s pure Motown mixed with slinky jazz and neo-soul, Kem scored a Grammy nomination for “Why Would You Stay” and the Billboard Music Award for the slow jam, “I Can’t Stop Loving You.”
- Joe: This soulful crooner scored Grammy nominations for hits such as “Let’s Stay Home Tonight” and “I Wanna Know”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at AmericanAirlines Arena on 6/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AmericanAirlines Arena
On the waterfront of Biscayne Bay, where the skyline of the city and nightlife of South Beach touch and spark, the AmericanAirlines Arena beckons South Floridians to escape. One of the top 10 selling venues in the nation with 19,600 seats beneath its continent-sized roof, the entertainment complex has played home to the Miami Heat, the MTV Video Awards, the Latin Grammy Awards, and blockbuster concerts by Madonna, Paul McCartney, and Jay-Z. The arena’s façade gives Miami its own Times Square with the revolutionary MiamiMediaMesh, a three-story feat of crisp and colorful LED technology that projects vivid images across 3,400 feet of stainless-steel mesh. Although the entertainment complex looks like it could trample a small country’s power grid, the AmericanAirlines Arena takes a green-minded approach to energy efficiency and was one of the first buildings in the nation to earn a LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.