- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in section 103–112 (up to $68.10 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in section 101, 102, 113–116, 127, or 128 (up to $88.60 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for seating rows 17–26 of floor sections A–C (up to $141.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KBLX’s Legends of Love
- Charlie Wilson: Old-school fans know him as the velvet-voiced lead singer of The Gap Band (“Party Train,” “You Dropped a Bomb On Me”) while modern-day hip hop fans know him as the supplier of hooks for everyone from Snoop Dogg (“Beautiful”) to Kanye West (“All of the Lights,” “Bound 2”) and Case (“Another Man”). Recently, Wilson has picked up a BET Lifetime Achievement Award and his 10th and 11th Grammy nominations.
- Chaka Khan: The 10-time Grammy-winning “Queen of Funk” first dominated the airwaves with her band Rufus, unleashing hits such as “Tell Me Something Good” and “Ain’t Nobody.” But life after Rufus didn’t slow down, with the Artist Formerly Known As Yvette Marie Stevens doing plenty of genre-hopping and hit-making of her own, including the club classic “I’m Every Woman.”
- Tamia: The six-time Grammy-nominated crooner behind “You Put a Move on My Heart” and “Missing You” delivers a mix of classic hits and soulful tunes from her latest Billboard-praised album, Love Life.
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94621