What You'll Get
- $99 for one ticket to Charlie Wilson, plus parking at any general admission parking lot and early line entry to the private club starting at 5 p.m. (up to $142.86 value)
- When: Thursday, May 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Seating: section 301, 302, 308, or 309
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Charlie Wilson: Forever Charlie Tour
- Charlie Wilson: Old-school fans know him as the velvet-voiced lead singer of The Gap Band (“Party Train,” “You Dropped a Bomb On Me”) while modern-day hip hop fans know Charlie Wilson as the supplier of hooks for everyone from Snoop Dogg (“Beautiful”) to Kanye West (“All of the Lights,” “Bound 2”) and Case (“Another Man”)
- Kem: With a sound that’s pure Motown mixed with slinky jazz and neo-soul, Kem scored a Grammy nomination for “Why Would You Stay” and the Billboard Music Award for the slow jam, “I Can’t Stop Loving You.”
- Joe: This soulful crooner scored Grammy nominations for hits such as “Let’s Stay Home Tonight” and “I Wanna Know”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 28, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem on 5/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.