Lead singer of the popular ’70s and ’80s R&B group, The Gap Band, performs solo hits such as “You Are” and “I Wanna Be Your Man”
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Seating: upper or lower grandstand sections 5 or 6
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Children ages 2 and older must have a ticket
- Concert tickets include gate admission to the Washington State Fair
This deal also includes admission to the Washington State Fair. Originated in 1900, this 20-day celebration with food, rides, and entertainment is the largest single annual attraction in the state of Washington.
- How old-school fans know Charlie Wilson: as the velvet-voiced lead singer of The Gap Band, who were responsible for “Party Train,” “You Dropped a Bomb On Me,” and several other R&B/funk hits of the ’70s and ’80s
- How modern-day hip-hop fans know Charlie Wilson: as the supplier of hooks for everyone from Snoop Dogg (“Beautiful”) to Kanye West (“All of the Lights,” “Bound 2”) and Case (“Another Man”)
- Jams you might hear: Gap Band classics such as “Early in the Morning” and “Party Train,” sultry solo hits such as “You Are” and “I Wanna Be Your Man,” and soulful covers ranging from Snoop to Kanye
About Washington State Fair
If guests can’t find fun at the Washington State Fair, they must not be looking for it. Every year, the fair keeps its grounds packed with a wide variety of entertainment for the whole family, ranging from livestock shows and animal stunts to carnival games and hair-raising rides. Local food vendors spread throughout the map replenish energy reserves with everything from burgers to Mexican cuisine.
- Plentiful Attractions: Fireworks on Friday nights. Newborn pigs at Piglet Palace. Giant pumpkins, corn, squash and more at the Planting Patch. These are only a few of the attractions families will see when they walk around the fair’s grounds.
- Rides: The Rainer Rush rollercoaster takes thrill-seekers on an exhilarating ride that ascends to 60 feet on a track with sudden curves and an inclined loop. For a tamer ride, visitors can hop onto the Classic Coaster, a wooden relic that debuted in 1935.
- Music and Entertainment: The fair’s stages keep busy with live music from local artists and rib-tickling sets by standup comedians.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2019. Limit 8/person. Online redemption required prior to show. Voucher must be redeemed for print-at-home tickets prior to arriving at the Fair. Refundable only on day of purchase. Each ticket purchased must be redeemed separately. Tickets are valid for general seating in Grandstand 5 or 6 Upper or Lower only. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All concert tickets include Washington State Fair gate admission. Barcoded print-at-home tickets must be presented at the Fair gates and Grandstand entrances; vouchers will not allow access into the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.