The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- Charlotte Bobcats game with a hat, a t-shirt, or a post-game on-court photo
- Where: Time Warner Cable Arena
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket Packages and Games
Against the Toronto Raptors on Monday, January 20, at 2 p.m.:
- $22 for one G-Pass for 200-level sideline-high or curve-low seating ($32.60 value) and a post-game on-court photo ($25 value; $57.60 total value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for high-club seating ($97.55 value) and a post-game on-court photo ($25 value; $122.55 total value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for suite seating ($150 value) and a post-game on-court photo ($25 value; $175 total value)
Against the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday, January 22, at 7 p.m.:
- $24 for one G-Pass for 200-level sideline-high or curve-low seating ($43.35 value) and a camo hat ($25 value; $68.35 total value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for suite seating ($150 value) and a camo hat ($25 value; $175 total value)
Against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday, January 25, at 7 p.m.:
- $30 for one G-Pass for 200-level sideline-high or curve-low seating ($49.20 value) and a Buzz City t-shirt ($25 value; $74.20 total value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for suite seating ($150 value) and a Buzz City t-shirt ($25 value; $175 total value)
Fans with gray suite-area seating enter the arena from the 5th Street executive entrance and enjoy access to the founders level, which includes flat-screen TVs, leather seats, and access to a restaurant and bar. Buzz City t-shirts—which celebrate the Bobcats' impending name change—and Bobcats camo hats are redeemable prior to halftime at a table outside section 112. For the post-game photo-op on January 20, fans must bring cameras and line up outside section 111 immediately after the game ends. One photo per group permitted. January 22 also features a Kemba Walker Gnome giveaway for the first 10,000 fans and January 25 also hosts a Muggsy Bogues bobblehead giveaway for the first 10,000 fans as they celebrate their 2nd Buzz City Night. View the full giveaway schedule here.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
Before the 2014 off-season arrives—and with it a return to Charlottes apiarian roots—the Bobcats prowl the court during January match-ups against the Toronto Raptors, the Chicago Bulls, and the L.A. Clippers. Though the Clippers stand atop the Pacific Division at 22–12 through January 3, they have a losing record on the road, giving the Bobcats a shot at a satisfying upset. Attendees receive team camo hats on January 22 and Buzz City t-shirts on January 25. On January 20, a post-game photo-op package allows fans to venture onto the court to experience the thrill of the spotlight and the lingering scent of players' sneaker-scented cologne.
The Bobcats made their NBA debut in the 2004–05 season. The franchise gradually improved its performance every year until the 2009–10 season, when they posted their first above-.500 record and first playoff appearance. The team makes its den in Time Warner Cable Arena, where 20,000 fans cheer and taunt the players with cans of tuna to intensify their hunger for a league title.