Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
Choose from the Following Options
- For $20, you get one G-Pass for upper-level center-court or corner seating in sections 203–214 or 220–231(up to an $88 value, including all fees).
- For $35, you get one G-Pass for lower-level corners or baseline seating in sections 101–103 or 116–117 (up to a $102.05 value, including all fees).
- For $75, you get one G-Pass for club-level sideline seating in sections 104, 106, 113, or 115 (up to a $174.85 value, including all fees).
For each seating option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday, November 17, at 7:30 p.m. This game includes a winter Bobcats hat.
- Against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday, November 23, at 7 p.m. This game includes one large or extra-large Bobcats T-shirt.
- Against the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday, November 30, at 7 p.m. This game includes one postgame shot on the court.
Fans at the November 17 and November 23 games report before halftime to a redemption table near section 112 to receive their hats or T-shirts. Fans at the November 30 game report to the table near section 112 after the game, then head down to the court to take a shot. Gospel recording artist Canton Jones will perform a free postgame concert on November 17, the first 5,000 fans at the November 23 game will receive a free Kemba Walker bobblehead, and the first 1,500 children at the November 30 game will receive a free player poster.
Gates open 60 minutes before tipoff. Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
The Scouting Report
With the 2012–13 season just underway, the Charlotte Bobcats have leapt to a 1–1 start as they vie for dominance in the Eastern Conference's competitive Southeast Division. This year's Bobcats team exudes youth, with a first-year head coach calling the shots and a starting five that showcase three players with three years of experience or less in the NBA, including this year's second overall draft pick. Their opponents in these three games—Memphis, Atlanta, and Philadelphia—all made playoff runs in 2012, challenging the young team's ability to stay up past their bedtimes if a game goes into overtime.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.