- $13 for one G-Pass for gold seating in sections 105–111 or 120–126 ($27.20 value)
- $15 for one G-Pass for platinum seating in sections 107–109 or 122–124 ($33.35 value)
- $19 for one G-Pass for rinkside seating in sections 101, 102, 105–111, or 114–117 ($39.50 value)
- When: Saturday, April 2 (Texas Stars) or April 9 (Milwaukee Admirals), both at 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
As the AHL nears the end of the regular season, the Charlotte Checkers find themselves in a fierce race for the eighth and final playoff berth—as it stands right now, just a few points separate them from the other contenders. Luckily, this pair of games against the Checkers’ Western Conference rivals gives the team a chance to narrow the gap. To close in, they’ll rely on some key players acquired before the recent trade deadline. Newcomers Blair Jones and Andrew Miller led the team to a shootout victory against Chicago on March 8, giving fans hope of shouting out “King Me!” when the Checkers jump their rivals come June.
Though Charlotte Checkers history dates back nearly a half-century, today's Checkers made their AHL debut just recently in 2010. As the AHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes, the team breeds young talent capable of performing in a professional environment while withstanding gale-force winds. Fans at Time Warner Cable Arena lend their support by drawing up backwards plays on the fogged-up glass, and mascot Chubby entertains the crowd by dancing and riding four-wheelers on the ice at intermission.