- One G-Pass to a Charlotte Checkers minor-league hockey game
- Where: Time Warner Cable Arena
- Doors time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game and Seating Options
Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Friday, April 3, at 7 p.m.:
- $14 for seating in rows E–R of sections 101–103 or 116–117 ($29.60 value)
- $18 for seating in rows C–S of sections 105–106 or 113–114 ($46.51 value)
Against the Rockford IceHogs on Saturday, April 11, at 7 p.m.:
- $9 for 200-level seating ($22.87 value)
- $23 for seating in rows C–S of section 114 ($46.51 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
This pair of late-season home games sees the Charlotte Checkers going head-to-head with some of the Western Conference’s most formidable opponents. On April 3 they host the Barons, who are the squad to beat if you’re a team in the West Division or a railroad magnate looking to monopolize the term “baron.” The next weekend features a showdown against the Rockford IceHogs. Though Rockford allows the fewest goals in the conference, the Checkers managed a shootout victory in their only prior meeting this season.
Though Charlotte Checkers history dates back nearly a half-century, today's Checkers made their AHL debut just recently in 2010. As the AHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes, the team breeds young talent capable of performing in a professional environment while withstanding gale-force winds. Fans at Time Warner Cable Arena lend their support by drawing up backwards plays on the fogged-up glass, and mascot Chubby entertains the crowd by dancing and riding four-wheelers on the ice at intermission.