What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket for orchestra and terrace seating (up to $39 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who is Chase Rice: a country singer, a songwriter, a master of party anthems, a former college linebacker, a former pit-crew member, and a survivor
- What Was that Last One?: he was the first runner-up to the 2010 season of the reality show, Survivor: Nicaragua
- The First Chase Rice Song You Ever Heard: “Cruise,” though you may not have realized it—he wrote it for Florida-Georgia Line
- The Next One: “Ready Set Roll,” which demonstrated his knack for fusing country with party rock and dance music
- What Else It Demonstrated: his creative philosophy—”Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment.”
- How That Philosophy Paid Off: on the new album, Ignite the Night, his first to hit the top of Billboard’s Country Album roundup with tunes such as “Look At My Truck,” “Beer with the Boys,” and “Gonna Wanna Tonight”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.