- $12 for one G-Pass to see Chase Rice (up to a $19.33 value) with early entry (up to a $10 value; up to a $29.33 total value)
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: general-admission standing room only
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Where you've seen him: as a starting linebacker for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports
- Chase songs custom-built for sing-alongs: "How She Rolls," "Buzz Back"
- He also co-wrote Florida Georgia Line's number-one hit "Cruise"
- Chase Rice albums you should own: 2012's Dirt Road Communion and 2011's Country as Me
- Musical act that inspired his career: Garth Brooks
- Father figure who inspired his career: his actual father, who told him "anyone can play guitar, but no one is gonna really listen to you until you start singing"
- Inspirational Chase quote: "Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment."
- Acts that he's opened for: Uncle Kracker, Sara Evans, Frankie Ballard
- "Cowboy Up!": the words on Chase's belt buckle