What You'll Get
Some things you just don’t want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they’re showing your picture. Don’t miss a beat with this deal.
- $12 for one ticket to see Chase Rice: Ready Set Roll Tour (up to a $19 value) with a skip-the-line pass (up to a $10 value; up to a $29 total value)
- When: Saturday, November 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout. <p>
- Where you’ve seen him: as a starting linebacker for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports
- Chase songs custom-built for sing-alongs: “How She Rolls,” “Buzz Back”
- He also co-wrote Florida Georgia Line’s number-one hit “Cruise”
- Chase Rice albums you should own: 2012’s Dirt Road Communion and 2011’s Country as Me
- Musical act that inspired his career: Garth Brooks
- Father figure who inspired his career: his actual father, who told him “anyone can play guitar, but no one is gonna really listen to you until you start singing”
- Inspirational Chase quote: “Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment.”
- Acts that he’s opened for: Uncle Kracker, Sara Evans, Frankie Ballard
- “Cowboy Up!”: the words on Chase’s belt buckle
- How opening act A Thousand Horses describes its sound: “a blues and booze infused cocktail of southern rock and country.”
- The single that demonstrates all these points: “Tennessee Whiskey”
- Where you might have heard their track “Suicide Eyes”: the 2011 Footloose soundtrack<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2013. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Sunset Strip. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hr before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.