All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women “ma’am” and men “daddy ma’am.” Tip your hat to the good ol’ days with this deal.
- $12 for one G-Pass to see Chase Rice (up to a $20 value) with Early Entry (up to a $10 value; up to a $30 total value)
- When: Friday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Deluxe at Old National Centre
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
* Where you've seen him: as a starting linebacker for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports * Chase songs custom-built for sing-alongs: "How She Rolls," "Buzz Back" * He also co-wrote Florida Georgia Line's number-one hit "Cruise" * Chase Rice albums you should own: 2012's _Dirt Road Communion_ and 2011's _Country as Me_ * Musical act that inspired his career: Garth Brooks * Father figure who inspired his career: his actual father, who told him "anyone can play guitar, but no one is gonna really listen to you until you start singing" * Inspirational Chase quote: "Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment." * Acts that he's opened for: Uncle Kracker, Sara Evans, Frankie Ballard * "Cowboy Up!": the words on Chase's belt buckle * Opening act Sam Hunt co-wrote Kenny Chesney's number one hit "Come Over" * Brand of country Sam pours out: high-energy, acoustic-guitar-fueled, party country
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Deluxe at Old National Centre on 10/18. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.