What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to see Chase Rice on the Ready Set Roll tour with a skip-the-line pass (up to a $36.95 value)
- When: Sunday, October 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- Where you've seen him: as a starting linebacker for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports
- Chase Rice songs custom-built for sing-alongs: "How She Rolls," "Buzz Back"
- He also cowrote Florida Georgia Line's number-one hit "Cruise."
- Rice albums you should own: 2012's Dirt Road Communion and 2011's Country as Me
- Musical act that inspired his career: Garth Brooks
- Father figure who inspired his career: his actual father, who told him, "Anyone can play guitar, but no one is gonna really listen to you until you start singing"
- Inspirational Rice quote: "Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go, and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment."
- Acts that he's opened for: Uncle Kracker, Sara Evans, Frankie Ballard
- "Cowboy Up!": the words on Rice's belt buckle
- Opening act Sam Hunt cowrote Kenny Chesney's number-one hit "Come Over."
- Brand of country Hunt pours out: high-energy, acoustic-guitar-fueled, party country
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2013. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 10/20 at 9am for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Chicago. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 60 minutes before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 17 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.