What You'll Get
- VIP admission to the Chattahoochee River Country Music Festival
- When: July 24–26
- Where: Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m. on Friday; noon on Saturday and Sunday
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the lineup
- $73.99 for VIP single-day admission (up to $89 value)
- $103.99 for VIP three-day admission (up to $189 value)
- These tickets do not include camping, which can be purchased separately
Chattahoochee River Country Music Festival
- Corey Smith: praised by Country Weekly and Music Row Magazine, Corey Smith’s range extends from autobiographical barn-burners about boozin’ to autobiographical weepers about boozin’
- Deana Carter: The daughter of singer and session guitarist Fred Carter, Jr., Deana made a decision to pave her own way in the music industry, which resulted in her quintuple-platinum debut, Did I Shave My Legs For This? back in 1996. After five more albums and a hiatus from music, she returned in 2013 with Southern Way of Life.
- Lorrie Morgan: A major star throughout the ’90s, Lorrie Morgan cut her teeth leading her father George’s band after he passed away in 1975. In 2013, she proved she still had it by teaming up with Pat Tillis for the album Dos Divas.
- Brian Collins: the buzz is growing around this Georgia-bred crooner, whose debut album Healing Highway—due to drop in October—may be a reference to his two truck-driving parents
- Bubba Sparxxx: this country hip-hop pioneer burst onto the scene in 2001 with his major label debut, Dark Days, Bright Nights, and has showcased his twangy voice and club-ready beats ever since
- The Lacs: Clay “Uncle Snap” Sharpe raps and Brian “Rooster” King sings and plays guitar in an act that combines Southern rap and country rock on tunes such as “Keep It Redneck” and “Shake It”
- The Rest: Jesse Keith Whitley, Kentucky Headhunter, Cowboy Troy, JJ Lawhorn
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Chattahoochee River Country Music Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Carnival opens at 10 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.