What You'll Get
- $41.50 for one ticket to see Chayanne (up to $83 value)
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Boardwalk Hall
- Seating: sections 118–121 or 105–108, rows 12–14; or floor sections 4 or 6, rows 11–30
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Chayanne has been in the spotlight: since 1979, when he was just 11 years old
- Because: he was a leading member of Puerto Rican boy band Los Chicos, and was the first one to release a solo album after they broke up in 1984
- His career since then: over the past 30 years his success has only increased, and four of the six albums he released between 2000 and today hit #1 on the US Latin charts
- What happened to the other two?: they peaked at #2 and #3
- His latest: 2014’s En Todo Estaré, which garnered critical acclaim for its mix of stirring romantic ballads and floor-packing dance songs
- Top tracks off that release: electronic fiesta “Madre Tierra (Oye),” heartwarming love song “Humanos a Marte,” and hip-shaking cumbia tune “Bailando Dos Corazones”
- Where else you’ve seen Chayanne: on such television shows as Volver a Empezar and films including Dance With Me
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.