What You'll Get
- $27 for one G-Pass to see Cheap Trick (up to $54 value)
- When: Sunday, September 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Silver Spring
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- More than four decades: the amount of time Cheap Trick has wanted you to want them
- Cheap Trick at Budokan: the 1978 album that made them a household name and enticed listeners to catch up on their earlier albums, including the pop-punk masterpiece Heaven Tonight
- Cheap Trick’s ritziest tricks: Robin Zander’s come-hither larynx and Rick Nielsen’s trademark five-necked guitar
- Anthems that rally fans of all generations: “Surrender,” “I Want You to Want Me,” and their ‘90s über power ballad “The Flame”
- April 1: the date that is officially Cheap Trick Day in their home state of Illinois
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.