All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for general-admission floor (up to $38 value)
- More than four decades: the amount of time Cheap Trick has wanted you to want them
- Cheap Trick at Budokan: the 1978 album that made them a household name and enticed listeners to catch up on their earlier albums, including the pop-punk masterpiece Heaven Tonight
- Cheap Trick’s ritziest tricks: Robin Zander’s come-hither larynx and Rick Nielsen’s trademark five-necked guitar
- Anthems that rally fans of all generations: “Surrender,” “I Want You to Want Me,” and their ‘90s über power ballad “The Flame”
- April 1: the date that is officially Cheap Trick Day in their home state of Illinois
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.