What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Cheech & Chong featuring WAR
- When: Thursday, October 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Santander Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for the balcony (up to $49.70 value)
- $30 for the front balcony or rear orchestra (up to $60.30 value)
- $36 for the orchestra (up to $70.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cheech and Chong
- The year Cheech and Chong started their act: 1971
- The number of hit movies they’ve made since: 8
- Number of hit albums: 9
- Movie that launched them to fame: Up in Smoke
- Grammy-winning album whose title would not amuse Up in Smoke’s Sergeant Stadanko: Los Cochinos
- Most subversive title for a greatest hits album: Cheech and Chong’s Greatest Hit
- Bits from Up in Smoke you might see live: the “Maui Waui by way of Labrador” scene, the pink tutu rendition of “Earache My Eye”
- Cartoons containing Cheech’s voice: The Lion King, Cars
- Cartoon containing Chong’s voice: FernGully: The Last Rainforest
- Cartoon that hopefully hasn’t made it onto any kid’s Saturday-morning schedule: Cheech and Chong’s Animated Movie
- Latest single: “Medical Marijuana Blues”
- WAR’s strongest weapons: instruments and voices
- Ammo: funky, peace-loving songs
- Original founder: Eric Burdon of The Animals fame
- WAR songs that typically play during television shows, movies, or tender moments of real-life reconciliation: “Why Can’t We Be Friends,” “Spill the Wine”
- WAR song that kick-starts Up in Smoke: “Low Rider”
- Songs that WAR and Cheech and Chong might play together: “Mexican Americans,” “Born in East LA,” and definitely “Earache My Eye”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at The Santander Performing Arts Center on 10/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.