- $20 for one general-admission ticket with one drink (up to $25 total value)
- $35 for two general-admission tickets with two drinks (up to $45 total value)
- Must be 21 or older to attend
- The show: a Friday-night comedy show that’s part improv class, part drinking party.
- What to expect: During the first hour, experienced actors perform a show that’s entirely made up on the spot. After the intermission, the audience can either join the actors on stage to improvise with them or just enjoy the show (and a few drinks) from the comfort of their seats.
- The hosts: talent from 1989 Dreams Productions, a Houston-based entertainment company with diverse experience creating projects for the web, screen, and stage
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?