- One ticket to see Chef Robert Irvine Live!
- When: Saturday, April 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for section B, rows 19–22 (up to $45 value)
- $32 for section A, rows 9–17 (up to $50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Chef Robert Irvine Live!
At Chef Robert Irvine’s live show, the star of the Food Network’s Dinner: Impossible and Restaurant: Impossible doesn’t just cook—he creates a true multimedia experience. Each cooking demo is enhanced by a large screen above the stage, which projects elaborate views of every dish. Chef Irvine further elevates the experience by weaving audience Q&As into the two-hour runtime. Several crowd members will also have the chance to taste some of the cuisine and wear Irvine’s colander like a knight’s helmet. An autograph-signing and photo-op event will take place after the show.