- One G-Pass to Chelsea Handler: Uganda Be Kidding Me Live
- When: Saturday, March 8, at 11 p.m.
- Where: The Theater at Madison Square Garden
- Door time: 10 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $62 for seating in sections 200–206, rows M–Z, or sections 301–306 (up to $103.40 value)
- $87 for seating in sections 200–206, rows A–L (up to $145.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.Discount reflects MERCHANT’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chelsea Handler: Uganda Be Kidding Me Live
Warning: contains sexual material
Chelsea Handler’s latest memoir, Uganda Be Kidding Me, sees the no-nonsense comic being her usual candid, smartly raunchy self. Much of Handler’s book and accompanying live tour centers on the outrageous misadventures that have characterized her world travels. But pop culture and her own life experience also serve as frequent fodder for the boundary-pushing performer, who for seven years has brought her acerbic style to living rooms nationwide as the host of late night’s Chelsea Lately. Puncturing celebrities’ pomposity, establishing her own social rules, or frankly sharing the details of her hard-partying past, Handler’s entertaining, unrelenting honesty packs theaters and repeatedly lands her books on the New York Times best seller list.