Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Get outside with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Cherry Creek Music Festival
- When: Friday, May 23–Sunday, May 25
- Where: Cherry Creek Lodge
- Door time: 1 p.m. on Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
- $40 for two general-admission day passes on Saturday, May 24 (up to $100 value)
- $80 for four general-admission day passes on Saturday, May 24 (up to $200 value)
- $120 for six general-admission day passes on Saturday, May 24 (up to $300 value)
- $125 for two VIP three-day passes on Friday, May 23–Sunday, May 25 (up to $250 value). Each VIP pass includes camping, one breakfast, five beer passes, a Cherry Creek Music Festival T-shirt, and a meet-and-greet with Mollogon at the Cherry Creek Lodge with cocktails and appetizers.
Cherry Creek Music Festival
- Mogollon: made up of four pals who met in high school, this band blends country, rock, and dueling fiddles on both original tunes and high-energy covers of Hank Williams and Pink Floyd
- 74th Street Band: these rockers blaze through hits by Jimi Hendrix, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, and Lynyrd Skynyrd, along with their own songs
- Broken Toys: a love of music propels this longtime band, whose members belt out sing-alongable classic-rock ditties
- Other Acts: Sunset Highway | Junction 87 | Three Times | Barry Dille
The Refreshments and Activities
- Where to stay: camp out—it's included in the cost of admission
- What to eat: BBQ, burgers, brats, popcorn, and more
- What to drink: beverages from the beer garden. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Pleasant Valley Community Center.
- What to wear: Western attire from clothing vendors; T-shirts from the festival T-shirt booth; a giant smile
- What else you can do: enter the horseshoe tournament, or purchase a weekend fishing pass