Most sports grow out of a simple formula—ball plus stick, ball plus kick, or car plus explosion. Obtain the necessary integers with this GrouponLive deal to see the Chesapeake Bayhawks lacrosse team play at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get two tickets for lower-level seating in sections 5–8 (a $30 value).
- For $29, you get four tickets for lower-level seating in sections 5–8 (a $60 value).
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Charlotte Hounds on Saturday, June 9, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Hamilton Nationals on Saturday, June 16, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Boston Cannons on Saturday, June 23, at 7 p.m.
Today's deal also includes a meet-and-greet with players and coaches. To participate, arrive at the guest-services table on the stadium concourse by 5 p.m. on game day. The event will last from 5:15 p.m. until 5:35 p.m.
With three titles and four division championships in their trophy case—the most of any team in Major League Lacrosse—the Chesapeake Bayhawks soar into another season poised to topple three rivals, including the reigning champions, the Boston Cannons. Leading the roster, attacker Danny Glading follows a 38-point season, and 2010 Warrior Goaltender of the Year Kip Turner defects from the Cannons with the secret plans for their giant trebuchet. After the first few matches of the 14-game season, the Bayhawks sit among the league’s best teams, only one game behind the No. 1 spot.