- $24.50 for one G-Pass for 300-level seating (up to $37.80 value)
- $32.50 for one G-Pass for seating in section 103, 118, 207 or 224 (up to $37.80 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in section 104 or 117 (up to $65.10 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for seating in section 208, 209, 222, or 223 (up to $91.60 value)
- $80 for one G-Pass for seating in section 105, 115, or 116 (up to $119.65 value)
- When: Friday, January 22, at 8 p.m. or Sunday, January 24, at 1:50 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Express Employment Professionals Invitational
Asteroid. Boot Jack. Brutus. These aren’t the monikers of professional wrestlers, or even the most popular baby names of 2015—they’re the multi-ton bulls set to stampede into Oklahoma City on January 22–24. These beasts will rumble through Chesapeake Energy Arena while attempting to launch riders from their backs as part of the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series’s Express Employment Professionals Invitational, which Montana native Matt Triplett ran away with last year.
Sandwiched between shows in New York and Anaheim, the 2016 Express Employment Professionals Invitational will take place near the beginning of the year-long PBR Built Ford Tough Series. At each event during the cross-country series, the world’s top PBR riders jockey for position in the standings by staying atop bucking bulls and racking up points. The series schedule culminates in October with the World Finals, where the series champion receives the coveted championship belt buckle and his share of the prize money.