Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to Chessie Jam Children’s Music Festival (up to $36 value)
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Pier Six Pavilion
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.
Children ages 2 and under are admitted for free, but must sit in the lap of a parent or guardian if seated under the pavilion.
- Justin Roberts: The Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter of the Not Ready for Naptime Players thrills preschoolers with catchy odes to recess, jungle gyms, and sea monsters, yet keeps parents engaged with melodies reminiscent of Elvis Costello and Paul Simon.
- Milkshake: On a mission to “create great rock music for kids,” the Grammy-nominated Baltimore group crafts kiddie ditties that evoke The White Stripes, and have been heard on Discovery Kids, Nick Jr., and PBS Kids.
- Biz Markie: Youngsters learn hip-hop fundamentals from the Yo Gabba Gabba star, familiar to adults as the “clown prince of rap” behind the hit “Just a Friend.”
- Click here to view the complete musical lineup, which also includes Recess Monkey, Father Goose, and Lalabibis.
- Face Painting: Kids can enjoy decorating their faces with an array of colors and animal shapes, while parents can relish the fact that the decorations wash off easily.
- Instrument Petting Zoo: Aspiring musicians interact with instruments without worrying about feeding them those pellets.
- Other Entertainment: A storybook village, a moon bounce, a photo booth, and tie-dying stations.