What You'll Get
- $19 for two general-admission tickets in “C” stand (up to $41 value)
- $29 for two reserved tickets in “B” stand (up to $50 value)
- When: July 23–28 (all shows begin at 12:15 p.m.)
- View the seating chart.
PRCA Rodeo at Cheyenne Frontier Days
- About the rodeo: Get your rough stock served up full throttle, nonstop, and outdoors in the heart of American West. Every afternoon features bull riding, saddle bronc riding, bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, tie-down roping, women’s barrel racing, and the famous Wild Horse Race.
- A western experience: The rodeo consists of track acts in a fast-paced display of athletics, heroics and good-natured fun. Ultimately, the rodeo is about the people who make it great: the contestants, the announcers, the barrel man, and, last but not least, the bullfighters.
- Award-winning production: Cheyenne Frontier Days has been voted the PRCA Large Outdoor Rodeo of the year 16 times by rodeo competitors and stock contractors, including 11 consecutive times from 2004 to 2014.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.