All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $17.50 for one Tails, Tunes & Tapas ticket (up to $25.75 value)
- $35 for two Tails, Tunes & Tapas tickets (up to $51.50 value)
- $70 for four Tails, Tunes & Tapas tickets (up to $103 value)
- 21+ only
- Event takes place from 6 p.m.–9:30 p.m.; Full zoo experience is open from 6 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Food & Drinks available for purchase.
Tails, Tunes & Tapas
- The Event: A relaxing adults-only evening at the zoo featuring live musical performances, a bevy of food and drinks, and the opportunity to explore the wonders of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo without worrying about the wee ones.
- The Food and Drink: Tapas and drinks will be available throughout the zoo for purchase. Punch cards for 10 tapas can be purchased for $20, or samples are available for $4 per small plate. Wristbands for unlimited drinks are $20.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2016. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is the issuer of tickets for this event. In the event of a date cancellation for date purchased, you will be fully refunded. This voucher is only redeemable for the Tails, Tunes & Tapas event taking place on the designed date based on purchase and has no value after said date. Event will take place rain or shine. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
At Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, you might come face to face with a giraffe, or a moose. All you have to do is ask. The zoo offers first-hand encounters with 14 species, although they're more playdates than encounters—participants often bust out animal-friendly toys, or feed treats to their chosen creature.
Of course, guests can always encounter animals the traditional way. On visits to the zoo's enclosures, everyone watches reptiles, monkeys, birds, and amphibians go about their daily business, whether that means swinging from branches, pecking at bugs, or scanning grocery ads for good deals on fur wash. For fuller context, guests can attend zookeeper talks, watch animal feeding shows, or attend a varied slate of educational programming for kids as young as 18 months.