All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Chicago
- When: Wednesday, May 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: American Bank Center Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $36 for sections 111–113 or 117 (up to $72.79 value)
- $26 for sections 211–215 (up to $52.36 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Estimated number of albums sold in the U.S.: over 38 million
- Number of top-ten singles: 21
- How many albums has Chicago released: XXIII, which doesn’t require counting since the band politely numbers all of their albums
- For their 1969 debut album, Chicago was known as Chicago Transit Authority, but was forced to shorten the name by the actual Chicago Transit Authority
- Unlike the actual Chicago Transit Authority, the members of Chicago run on time, never break down, and smell very nice
- Where you’ve seen Chicago in the past few years: touring with The Doobie Brothers and appearing on Season Nine of American Idol
- Chicago members who have been with the band since 1967: Robert Lamm, Walter Parazaider, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow
- Chicago songs you know by heart, especially if you’re in the Notre Dame Marching Band: “25 or 6 to 4” and “Saturday in the Park”
- Classic prog-rocking Chicago songs you’re likely to hear: “Questions 67 & 68,” and “I’m a Man”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 28, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at American Bank Center Arena on 5/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.