What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire – Heart and Soul Tour 2015
- When: Wednesday, July 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Concord Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early-discount general-admission lawn (up to $45.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for early-discount seating in rows PP–X of sections 201–202 and 208–209 (up to $51.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $45.25 value)
- $30 for rows PP–X of sections 201–202 and 208–209 (up to $51.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire
- Records sold by Chicago: more than 100 million, including 21 Top 10 singles, 5 consecutive Number-One albums, and 25 certified-platinum albums
- Records sold by Earth, Wind & Fire: more than 90 million, including 7 Top 10 singles, a Number-One album, and 7 certified-platinum albums
- Chicago’s top accolades: #13 on Billboard Magazine’s Top 100 Artists of All Time, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Grammy Award, and an honorary street in Chicago
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s top accolades: rankings on both Rolling Stone and VH1’s lists of Greatest Artists of Rock and Roll, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, 8 Grammy Awards, and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Chicago’s famous fans: former president Bill Clinton, who hailed it as one of the “most important bands in music since the dawn of the rock and roll era”
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s famous fans: President Obama and the First Lady (who hail the band as “an American staple”), Prince, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher, Bruno Mars, P. Diddy, and will.i.am
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Concord Pavilion on 7/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Groupon promo codes not valid with this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.