- One ticket to see Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire – Heart and Soul Tour 2015
- When: Tuesday, July 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Pepsi Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for 300-level even numbered sections (up to $50.70 value)
- $45 for 300-level odd numbered sections (up to $83.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire
- Records sold by Chicago: more than 100 million, including 21 Top 10 singles, 5 consecutive Number-One albums, and 25 certified-platinum albums
- Records sold by Earth, Wind & Fire: more than 90 million, including 7 Top 10 singles, a Number-One album, and 7 certified-platinum albums
- Chicago’s top accolades: #13 on Billboard Magazine’s Top 100 Artists of All Time, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Grammy Award, and an honorary street in Chicago
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s top accolades: rankings on both Rolling Stone and VH1’s lists of Greatest Artists of Rock and Roll, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, 8 Grammy Awards, and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Chicago’s famous fans: former president Bill Clinton, who hailed it as one of the “most important bands in music since the dawn of the rock and roll era”
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s famous fans: President Obama and the First Lady (who hail the band as “an American staple”), Prince, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher, Bruno Mars, P. Diddy, and wil .i.am